Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last and finial post!

Finally! The project is done, I can say this has been fun and a pretty good experience for me and I am glad I kept with it. This is the last blog, it is a relief for me to be writing my last blog and knowing I am almost caught up on everything feels good. Knowing that I have stayed true to my feelings and not bottled everything up is pretty good feeling.

I have changed a lot and have learned a lot from doing this project. Knowing now what I could have done if I really tried and everything I would have done this years ago. I am glad I did this though. I have learned that you are stuck with what you have around you, but you can change it as much as you can to make it a little better and not so much bothering you and beating yourself over it all. I have learned that you can not always get what you want still, and that everyone goes through depression, it is life. If you make the best of your life and just try and have fun and do not let everything get to you so much, and take everything with a grain of salt, you will feel better about yourself. I have changed because now I know what I can do to help myself out when I start getting really down and upset in healthy ways instead of the not so healthy ways as before. I have changed my attitude towards different things and people, I have changed my friends, I have lost many friends, but I have gained so many great ones in return, I love this.

My mom and I still do not get along the best, but I know if I need her she will be there, and I will continue trying to keep up getting a closer friendship with her, but if it does not happen, well then there just is not much I can do about it because of the fact, it really is not my fault. I can not just sit there and stress and feel bad because my mom really does not have that connection with me, yeah it kind of hurts, but there really is not much I can do to change it. I wish it would be different between her and I, but it is life and I am lucky to have anything with her then nothing with her at all. That goes for the same with my dad, it is his loss that he lost so much time from my childhood to get to know me and be a big part of my life, he has been there, but not as much as a dad should. I still talk to him, and sometimes see him, not that much though, but I am not going to let my self esteem go to nothing because I do not have good relationships with my parents.

My friends are what I count on the most and care for the most, it is hard trusting still, but I am still working on it and I am getting better with it all. As for getting in contact with my grandparents and everyone up north again is going okay, I talk to there here and there on facebook and actually talked to my grandma about what as wrong the other day which was nice, I miss her, and I am planning on going up to see my family soon.

I am happy with the way everything has turned out from this project, it was a great experience and it has made me a little better of a person, and I am going to keep up with everything. This was a pretty exciting project !

No comments:

Post a Comment