My mom and I never seem to get along no matter how hard I try. I just do not get it anymore. It is like I am not good enough. I have been better about being true to myself. However, it would be nice if my mom and I could just get along a lot more, but it is life. I have three friends I go to all the time for everything and can talk about anything and that helps a lot. I did that last night, I had a lot going on and instead of getting all upset and hiding what was wrong and shutting everyone out, I actually talked about what was going and it helped out a lot, it made me feel a lot better. Also me trying to be more health conscious has helped me out a lot to, and working out, I feel a lot better about myself and I am not always so upset and depressed as bad anymore. I have realized another way to let out stress, is staying more active, it makes me feel better in the end.
My sister and I have a lot in common and I know she is like the only family member that I can go to and she will keep it all to herself and between her and I. We never used to get a long, we still do not get along a majority of the time, but she is always there when I need someone no matter what time it is or what it is about, she is like one of my best friends, I do not know what I would do with my sister honestly. I have always been straight up with her and told her exactly how I feel, so it is nice to have that in my life, even though we do not get along half the time.
I have not talked to my grandparents in a few days, but I am planning on going to see them soon. I probably will go up there for winter break, which is always exciting for me to go up there for a few, I love it there it is so peaceful and it feels like home. I just think it is not only because I get to see my family I do not normally get to see, but something about being in the country makes me just feel like I am free and have no worries which is the best feeling in the world I love it so much. I am planning on seeing my dad soon, which is scary for me because we normally do not talk much, and when we do, it always ends up not in the best terms. Lately it has been better, my dad and I are a lot alike, and I think that is why we but heads so much, but lately with everything going on, I am really calm and not so stressed and it feels good. I think that I am finally getting back to myself and not so depressed anymore, it feels really good. I feel really good about myself, which makes it even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment