So the plans with my dad got canceled again, which always happens so it's not like it is a major surprise something like this would happen, but it is hard to get canceled on when I'm trying to make peace with him, and have him be a part of my life since he was gone so much in my childhood. My mom hes been a complete wreck, and me and her just can not help but just but heads, and it sucks but I do not know what to do about it anymore. I am still trying because we have our good days. But with her rarely making time for me because she is always worried about her boyfriend and me have work and school kind of makes it easier when we do talk we are not so up tight about everything and getting on each others last nerves.
I have better control of my anger and when to show what's wrong and when to not show what's wrong, not is it a good thing to hold things in, but to know when there is the time to talk about it and when not to talk about it. It has helped, I know now how to ask for help when I need it, no matter if it is just to listen to what is wrong that is not to personal. If it is more personal and something that I do not want anyone to know, I have that little list of people I know I can go to and talk to them when ever about about whatever it is I need to talk about.
Not only have I learned to talk to people about being honest, but learning how to deal with it in a good manner and not be like I used to be, sometimes it is hard, but as the days go on it is easier. I love knowing if you try hard enough you can do anything you set your mind to and can easily make a difference if you just keep trying, and the main thing was to open up to people you trust and to be honest with yourself as well as being honest with everyone around you. It is still a tad on the hard side, but the days get easier. I have been helping with people I know that need someone there, cause it is not fun and it feels good to do good and to be of help.
I actually have kept up staying healthy and working out and everything which makes everything so much easier, because I feel good about myself. I love how this project has made me a lot better and a stronger person throughout this I know I can be better then what I thought I was and made myself out to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment