I called my dad the other day and we were actually on talking terms for a few days. Now it is back to how it was, I do not get it, I try and try and nothing happens. Between my mom and I has gotten a little bit better. We have had our bad days, but we are getting somewhere, I can actually have a conversation with her for more then five minutes now without fighting with her, which is good. Although I am never home, rarely am I ever. I am either at school, at work, or off somewhere doing something, or sitting on my bed doing my homework is really all I ever do. It is not the best idea that I have some what isolated myself from my friends and family. I have been a lot better about being true to myself and not just bottling everything up and not talking about my feelings, sometimes people have to get it out of me, but it does not happen that much. Asking for help is the hardest thing I think I have ever had to do. I am still working on that, but I am making progress.
I have got back in touch with my grandparents and my family up north what has been very nice. I missed them, and I might go up there soon, when I am up there, it feels like I am at home, I love it there, not only is it the country, but I love that part of my family with everyone. I am up there I have no worries, until the day I go home, but it all just comes back when I get home. They are people that I know I can always turn to and they will listen to me with whatever it is and they will do the best to help me, which I need. I do not know what I would do without them. Dealing with depression is not the funnest thing I have done, but it has made me a happier person.
I just need to start talking to my mom about things more and opening up to her some more, I miss how me and her were before everything happened. There is not much I can do about it other then try to get that back with her. Opening up to her, is like facing my fears, but I know I can do it. This whole project has opened my eyes more, and has helped me be a better person, and not so keep to myself kind of thing, I know how to talk about things, but I still need to come face to face with myself and tell myself when there is something wrong with me, and talking about what is wrong. For granted I hate change, but it will be worth it in the end. It is a difficult task but I have come a long way and I am not giving up on it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment