Monday, October 18, 2010

The Anger CD is HERE

Okay, so the angry CD is finally done! I was kind of hoping to get this one out sooner, but hey, at least it’s done right? Okay, so little outline of this CD, I did add some more variety in the bands and yes, in decades. This one was kind of fun to make, it may sound a little crazy since this was my angry CD, but hey, it was fun to make, so oh well. This one has 14 tracks and all of them are songs that I’ve always enjoyed. Yeah, I know, Krissy is crazy for liking the angry music, just call me psycho. The track list? I’m glad you asked.

1. Hate My Life – Theory of a Deadman
2. Peace Sells – Megadeth
3. Disposable Heroes – Metallica
4. 18 and Life – Skid Row
5. Master of Puppets – Metallica
6. Because of You – Nickelback
7. Another Hole In the Head – Nickelback
8. Too Gone Too Long – Randy Travis
9. What I’ve Done – Linkin Park
10. A Sorta Fairytale – Tori Amos
11. Turn the Page – Bob Seager
12. Nobody’s Fool – Cinderella
13. Cumbersome – Seven Mary Three
14. Youth Gone Wild – Skid Row

Some of this may be depressing but it was some of the angriest music I could find on my laptop, and hey, I think it turned out pretty well. There were a few times during this one that I seriously thought about head banging, lame I know. Oh well. A few of the bands on here are on the CD more than once, well that’s for a couple reasons. For one, I enjoyed their music more, and two, they just made the whole angry theme really easy. The next blog will be out within the hour. The emotion this time will be funny. Look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment