Monday, October 18, 2010

Told you it would be out tonight :)

Okay, so the funny CD so far has been the most fun to make. I laughed like an idiot a lot of the time making this one. Some of the ones a lot of people may not have heard, or maybe they’re just as big of geeks as I am, I don’t know. There are 17 tracks on this one, which I know is more than last time. Hey, can you blame me? This one was just a blast to make! Yes, I realize, there is a bit of Weird Al on here. Typical, I know. That man just makes me laugh.

1. Your Brains – Jonathan Coulton
2. Code Monkey – Jonathan Coulton
3. Feel Like I’m Fixing to Die – Country Joe and the Fish
4. Kill the Wabbit – Dr. Demento
5. Last Will and Temperment – Frantics
6. Boot to the Head – Dr. Demento
7. They’re Coming to Take Me Away – Dr. Demento
8. I’m Too Sexy – ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
9. White & Nerdy – ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
10. Amish Paradise – ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
11. The Night Santa Went Crazy – ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
12. The Saga Begins –‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
13. I’ve Got a Theory – Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical Soundtrack
14. Hakuna Matata – Baha Men
15. Fish Heads – Barnes and Barbes
16. Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh – Allan Sherman
17. Popstar (Rockstar Spoof) – YouTuber “JamesatWar”

Everyone should listen to these songs; they are surely guaranteed to get you laughing on your worst day, simply hilarious! Now, what’s the next emotion you may ask? The next one will be the calm CD which will be out tomorrow. This one will be pretty slow for the most part, but I suppose that could have gone without saying. That’s it for this one guys, keep a look out for the latest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment