Okay, so it took a REALLY long time to think of what to do for this blog assignment. It finally hit me, I mean literally hit me. My CD case fell on me, and WHAM! Instant blog idea! The plan is to make eight emotions mix CD’s. The emotions will be: happy, pain, anger, fear, funny, sleepy, calm, and excited! I’m pretty excited about it! The songs are going to come from my own collection and they will be the songs that best evoke that emotion in me, I think this is going to be a very fun project and I just can’t wait to get started! Nothing but me and all my favorite music♫♪ I really think this is going to be a whole new kind of project, I’ve never had this much control over what I did for an assignment and it’s pretty cool. The first CD that I think I’m going to do is my happy CD.
2 hours later:
It’s done! My happy CD is done. Want to know the track list? I knew you would.
1. Larger Than Life - the Backstreet Boys
2. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
3. You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
4. I’ll Never tell – Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical Soundtrack
5. Genie In A Bottle – Christina Aguilera
6. What A Girl Wants – Christina Aguilera
7. Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
8. Wide Open Spaces – Dixie Chicks
9. I’ll Be There To Catch You – Drake Bell
10. Superman – Eminem
11. All Around Me – Flyleaf
12. Here For The Party – Gretchen Wilson
13. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
14. The Tide Is High, Get The Fee – Atomic Kitten
15. Hollywood – Jonas Brothers
16. Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
17. Must Get out – Maroon 5
18. Let’s Dance – Miley Cyrus
19. Photograph – Nickelback
20. I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic At The Disco
Next is my pain CD, look out for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment