Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My sleepy songs *yawn*

Okay, so this is my sleepy CD. Warning: May cause drowsiness! This one was another pretty easy one. One of the songs on here kind of had sentimental value to me, this was one that my dad used to sing to me when I was really little to get me to go to sleep, so naturally that would go on this CD. This CD made me kind of tired, but that was kind of the point wasn’t it? This one has 13 tracks; I know that this one is kind of shorter than the last one, but making this actually made me tired, so it was kind of hard to keep listening to songs that just made me want to go to bed. Okay okay, I get it. Shut up Krissy; give the nice people the track list.

1. Lullabye – Billy Joel
2. Sunshine on My Shoulders – John Denver
3. Silent Sea – KT Tunstall
4. The Crystal Ship – George Winston
5. Love Song to A Ballerina – George Winston
6. Pour Les Tierces – Claude Debussy
7. Moonlight – Claude Debussy
8. Valse Romantique – Claude Debussy
9. The Fairy Queen – Clannad
10. Swee’ Pea – Basie, Count Orchestra
11. It Was A Very Good Year – Frank Sinatra
12. I’ll Only Miss Her – Harry Connick Jr.
13. Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off – Harry Connick Jr.

I suppose it seems fitting that I did this CD before I went to bed; it sure got me sleepy enough to head to bed. Even now, writing this blog, as I listen to it all again, I’m getting kind of tired. So this CD is done, the next and final one will be fear, and after that I’ll wrap it up with one last post. I’m almost sad to see this project end, I really enjoyed it. I hope everyone has had as much fun as I have, the next one will be out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment