Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm a wizard, look how fast this is getting posted

See, I told you, only a few minutes to post the next one, I know, I’m just that quick. So this CD, the excited one, was pretty easy to make. All it really took was finding some really upbeat songs with good lyrics. The songs in this are pretty much just songs that have a really good beat to them, songs that make me want to get up and dance, who knows maybe they’ll make you want to dance too. However, if you’re like me, I suggest dancing off to the side, because let’s face it, I can’t dance. These songs are just really fun and I hope everyone has as much fun listening to them as I did. Since I know you were going to ask, here’s the track list:

1. I’m Alright – Kenny Loggins
2. It’s Raining Men – Disco
3. I Saw the Sign – Ace of Base
4. Potential Breakup Song – Aly and AJ
5. Knock On Wood – Amii Stewart
6. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy – Andrews Sisters
7. New Age Girl – Deadeye Dick
8. The Theme from Grease – cast of Grease
9. Fame – Irene Cara
10. Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
11. I’m So Excited – Pointer Sisters
12. Man I Feel Like A Woman – Shania Twain
13. Future So Bright Wear Shades – Timbuk 3
14. Life Is A Highway – Tom Cochrane

Some of these songs may seem oldish, but they made me smile and yeah, made me dance around my room like the weirdo that I am. It’s kind of crazy, but I made this one when I was in a pretty bad mood and this just immediately lifted me up. It’s a little strange that music can have that kind of effect on me, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Now we’ve reached the point where you’re wondering, what’s next. Well don’t worry, I’m going to tell you, the next CD will be Sleepy, it will be posted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment