Okay, so my last CD is done, my fear CD. I’m kind of sad to see my project come to an end, this has been the most fun project that I’ve ever done. Now, this fear CD was probably the hardest one for me to make simply because I don’t think I was specific enough in the type of fear I meant, so it ended up being fear in general. All in all I think this one turned out really well, especially since I wasn’t really sure what I was doing at first. Okay, for the last time, here is my track list.
1. Waterfalls – TLC
2. Unpretty – TLC
3. Unfaithful – Rihanna
4. Tattoo – Jordin Sparks
5. Second Chance – Shinedown
6. The Rape of the World – Tracy Chapman
7. Cold Feet – Tracy Chapman
8. Remember the Tinman – Tracy Chapman
9. Unwanted – Avril Lavigne
10. Anything But Ordinary – Avril Lavigne
11. Should’ve Known Better – Richard Marx
12. Russians – Sting
13. Fortress Around Your Heart – Sting
Looking back on my project, this has been a pretty good experience. I really enjoyed this project. The songs that I chose for each CD were my favorite in each category. I loved my project, I loved making the CD’s and searching through the songs. Maybe I feel so good about it because, while everyone else had all summer, I did it in just a couple of weeks. I felt kind of rushed, but no more so than I do while working on a journalism deadline. I think it was the rush that helped to make it so fun for me, it’s just that I love pushing myself, and when you only have so much time, you kind of have to. This was a fun project that I’m not likely to forget anytime soon. Thanks for the great experience. The Kingsolver blog will be up with the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment