Thursday, October 14, 2010

Second CD is DONE

Okay, the second CD is done! This one was a little harder for me to do, and okay, I cried a little bit. All in all I think that it turned out pretty well though. I tried to make the different songs vary in genre as best I could, while still staying with the songs that I like. In this one there is some Neil Diamond, Suzanne Vega, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift, and Avril Lavigne. There are only twelve tracks on this one, and the last one had 20, but this one, like I said wasn’t quite as easy for me to do. I know by this time you’re just dying to hear the track list, well patience people, I’m getting there.
1. Don’t Tell Me – Avril Lavigne
2. Too Much To Ask – Avril Lavigne
3. Where Do We Go From Here – Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical
4. Back to December – Taylor Swift
5. You Don’t Bring Me Flowers – Neil Diamond
6. Love on the Rocks – Neil Diamond
7. Luka – Suzanne Vega
8. Leningrad – Billy Joel
9. Downeaster “Alexa” – Billy Joel
10. Thunder Rolls – Garth Brooks
11. The Dance – Garth Brooks
12. Baby Grand – Billy Joel
Okay, looking at that list, I realize that I probably could have varied the genres a little more. It seems like most of that list is country. Oops. I’ll work on that for my next CD, which in case you were wondering, will be the anger CD. The rule for this one, cut the country out, this past one had enough in it for the next one as well. Also, looking at this, I realize a better name would have been sadness, but oh well.
Keep an eye out for the next one! I’ll try to get it up tonight, that way you won’t die of anticipation, not that you would, but you know, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment