Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Number 5! Woo!

Okay, so the calm CD is finished now. It has 16 tracks on it, all of which have moderately slow beats. Warning, this may make you feel insanely relaxed. You have been warned, I am no longer responsible for any feelings of relaxation that you may experience listening to these songs. The track list? Okay okay, I’ll tell you. Impatient much?

1. So Far Away – Carole King
2. Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel
3. Sweet Baby James – James Taylor
4. Operator(That’s Not the Way it Feels) – Jim Croce
5. Photographs and Memories – Jim Croce
6. Time In a Bottle – Jim Croce
7. Annie’s Song – John Denver
8. Dust In the Wind – Kansas
9. I Believe In Love – Dixie Chicks
10. Cry – Faith Hill
11. Theme From Harry’s Game – Clannad
12. Only A Woman’s Heart – Eleanor McEvoy
13. Cry to Heaven – Elton John
14. Chloe – Elton John
15. Suteki Da Ne – Nobuo Uematsu
16. Life Is a Boat – Rei Fu

I think I succeeded in adding enough variety in this one. You’ll notice that two of these songs, Suteki Da Ne and Life Is a Boat, aren’t even in English. For the most part they have very slow beats, with the exception being the two songs in Japanese. The artists I chose for this one are some that some people can automatically say, “Oh! I know them!” However, there are also some that most people may not have heard of quite yet. I don’t know of many people that can spend hours on YouTube listening to Japanese songs. There are also some songs from different cultures that perhaps people may not have been exposed to, as well as some older songs that people may not have heard of, although I severely doubt that one. I mean come on, who hasn’t heard of Elton John and Carole King? Well, that wraps up this CD and this blog. The next one, which, believe it or not will be posted in a few minutes, is the excited CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment