So, this is mostly just a test post. It's not going to be 300 words long, so you don't have to bother counting. I just want to see if this works. You're counting, aren't you? Honestly, I'm not going to say much more. I'm surprised, quite frankly, that you're even still reading. I haven't really said anything at all. I'm going to stop typing now. Or now. Maybe now. OK, I'm done.
I'm also thinking that it would make sense to have you post the first time and then make each post after that a 'comment' on the first post. Does that make sense? So that instead of having a bunch of random posts all over the place, you'll have one strand containing (eventually) all of them.
ReplyDeleteStill feel free to comment on other people's posts, too.
Let me know if you think you have a better idea. Tell your AP friends to sign up for the blog with me ASAP!
Mr. Wilson, I can't figure this out! Please help :( I've had this since last year for LA Honors & so I have only my first name. I also blogged on my "home page" or whatever. I'm not sure how to post a blog. There isn't like some big magical box with POST NOW :(
ReplyDelete-Hannah Long
Hannah, in the upper right hand corner of your screen there should be three links: your email address, a "sign out" link, and just between the two it will say "new post". Click on this and it will bring you to a page with a box similar to something you would compose an email on. We didn't have to deal with this last year because Mrs. Werner and Mrs. Victor pretty much owned the blog and we were just a bunch of followers who could comment, but not add our own posts.
ReplyDeleteAnd you can change your display name by going to the "edit your profile" page. I had to change mine, too.
ReplyDeleteWilson, I don't get it. I made my own blog because it was easier to figure out than trying to post to yours. So, I still need to learn how to post, so I can just throw a little teaser-esque post up here every time and it will all be organized nice and neat on the blog I made. Thanks a bunch for reading this and making sure to respond to tell me how to do this, I appreciate it in advance... :) haha
ReplyDeleteyour favorite smart-ass,
Snetschke
Hannah: it seems like you might have figured it out? Thanks for helping out, Erica and Ocean.
ReplyDeleteShelby, you can send me an email if you're still having trouble. It IS the second day of summer, so we've got some time to get it down. It may be easier for someone other than me to explain to you how to post (and that may even have already happened? Check the earlier posts on this strand to see if they help). I think the blog might look different from my perspective, as I basically just start typing in the box provided and it seems to work just fine.