Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project Idea

Honestly, i forgot i signed up for AP next year. So when Mr. Wilson came and wanted to see me in the hall, i thought i was in trouble (not that i did anything wrong..)
But i am very excited to do the summer project! I've decided to build onto a project i had planned for this summer, which was using a kiln for firing clay i had bought a month ago, and just build things all summer, maybe sell them too. Now, along with that, i plan on having a big project at the end of the year, which will take many tests. I want to get a 55-gallon drum, for doing pit firings. I also want to try raku, salt, and just a standard firing, and incorporate them all into the big idea. Im not quite sure how i will put it together just yet, but i do know what im building, and hopefully it will be EPIC!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will be working with clay? That sounds really interesting! Pottery was probably my favorite part of middle school art class, but nothing ever turned out the way I wanted it to D=. Be sure to post pictures, I want to see how yours comes out!

    ReplyDelete