Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A New Project...Maybe?

Since this needs to be posted before the end of today and I have yet to have my e-mail replied to,I've decided to post the other idea that I will use for my project,the final idea will be posted under the comments after I receive the e-mail.

The following project idea is inspired by want I want my future career to be,videogame developing.As a starting point,I wrote entire game plots to ones that I hope to present and have them made. My first series was completed early this year with a total of four plots equalling around 300 pages total.

The series I'm currently working on is called "Galaxy" and if allowed,I'll be using its sequel for the project.The series starts off following the events of a man who brings a weapons design into an industrial corporation.After being hired,a series of bizarre events happen to him and other members of the corporation that lead into a discovery of an alien race,him being one of them for unknown reasons,and military involvement;along with feelings of love,betrayal,and abandonment.It ends with him leaving the earth in search for the unanswered questions of his powers.A war continues on between the military and the aliens after departing.

I won't reveal much at the sequel because it reveals his origins,including his heterochromia(disorder resulting in two different eye colors).It may also cause a third plot because of the ending,which will leave you speechless.The only hint that I will leave is that he returns to Earth two years after his departure,discovering that the war is still taking place.Along the way,he reunites with his former friends,who still have little trust in him for some of the plot.

Either way,I will begin the second plot tomorrow no matter what happens.If this is the route I take,then wish me luck.Also,if you would like to know more about any of my plots,feel free to ask me during or before school starts.Good luck to the rest of you.

1 comment: