Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plan of Action!

So I went to the gym yesterday and I guess I was kind of testing how far I could push myself. I figure if I slowly build up my endurance and strength and all that junk that it'll work better. So yesterday I ran on the treadmill for like 10 minutes (not very good, something I need to build up for(I hate running!)), went on the elliptical bike I think for 30 minutes, lifted weights (all muscle groups, alternating) for 20 minutes and did laps in the pool (and splashed around a bit for fun) for like 40. I know I can do better than all of this so when I go later today I'm going to push myself like crazyy!

Plan for tonight:
- Treadmill for 15-20
- Elliptical for at least 30 again. Most likely more.
- Max out on all of the weights for 20 again? I don't know. I'll see how much I can take.
- Pool for 40 again, maybe more. Just less playing, and more laps. Not too difficult.
- Pray to little baby Jesus in his manger that the stair stepper isn't occupied again! Love the thing, but my favorite one is always taken. I'll go for like 20 minutes and see how much more I can take. I just have to test some limits, right?

If I'm really into it, I can stay at the gym foreverr. Yesterday I was there for almost 4 hours. I had some people with me, of course, for entertainment, but danggg.

Luckily I had someone there who's like a pro at all of this stuff since she is basically working out all of the time. So I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. She was telling me what was too much and how hard I should push myself and stuff so yeah. I should be set.

The only thing I'm really worrying about now is my enthusiasm for this stuff! I keep thinking of reasons not to go to the gym like I could be with friends or I could start the LA3 reading or I could do anything else but work out. I'm like mentally slapping myself continuously. Thank God for work out buddies, right? They friggin drag you if you refuse. :) That's always nice.

So until next time. Cioa! <---(I've always wanted to say that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment