Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yupp.

Guess who just fell in love with OnDemand?!

Okay, so some friends and I had planned on going to the gym today. Running, swimming, weights, the usual. We were getting ready to go when the tornado siren went off. My mom started freaking out and saying that we weren't leaving with a tornado warning in effect and all that jazz so we just decided to stay in my house and chill.

And bam! We decided to use OnDemand! I've worked out with OnDemand's fitness thing before for fun and I got excited because now I have a way to work out at home. Forgot about it until todayy!

So on OnDemand, if you go to 'Sports & Fitness' and then click 'Exercise TV', they have a huge selection of 10-30 minute work outs. The videos range from cardio, yoga and pilates to muscle work outs, dance videos and choreography and all that. We did a few dance work outs (and learned how to do the hustle, Beyonce's booty pop and Michael Jackson's pelvic thrust! I am quite proud.) and did some leg toning exercises and ab work outs. The videos basically just have a work out instructor that sits on a mat and smiles and encourages you as you work out with them through the TV. :) Very lame, but very effective.

Of course, we took a break somewhere in there and watch a few movies, but then we worked out more. It was fun. I'm just happy I don't have to go to the gym all the time. Who said TV makes you fat? Thank the lord for OnDemand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment