Wow it’s already time to start the summer homework? I was hoping for another couple weeks of freedom! But I better do this today so I can start keeping track of my work. Even though I am still having trouble figuring out this blog and Twitter, I like the idea of using them a lot more than writing a 10 page paper and turning it in on the first day of school. This way we can be more ourselves, but with proper grammar, instead of being so formal.
Like many of the blogs I have read, I too have been having trouble finding a project that will last me this summer and that I will stick to. Every idea that I have been thinking up I have been shooting down because of a slight error that might face my project and I over the length of the summer. I’m starting to think I am wayyyy over thinking this (lol). Are LOL’s okay? We’ll find out. Anyways, after many hours of thinking of a project and finding help from peers, I have come to the conclusion that I will do my project on my weightlifting over the summer. Since I am doing football in the fall, I am already going up to Kettering every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings to weight train and I will now continue lifting at home on my own weight bench on all the other days of the week. I have not yet figured out a goal weight, but I do know I will lift for about 30-45 minutes a day while keeping track of what I lift. For a while I’ve wanted to stay motivated at weight lifting, but I always seem to become lazy and find a way to the Xbox or something like that. But now that I have another reason for lifting and that I know I HAVE to do it, I should have no problem staying on schedule! :) Good luck everybody.
You did weightlifting too? I thought NO ONE would do that, I'm doing it too. When does Kettering's gym open on M/W/F?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you bench? haha
ReplyDeleteDan,
ReplyDeleteBe careful lifting every day. You have to give your muscles time to repair themselves. Also, you don't want to do the same amount of weight or time you spend lifting every day because your muscles will get used to the work out and wont continue getting stronger.
Much luck to you over the summer!
--Melanie