Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project Summery?

When I was trying to think of an idea, I was just thinking of goals that I wanted to accomplish over the summer. My summer was already kinda packed so I wanted to kill two birds with one stone. I'd already planned on doing this, so I figure if I just document it all in a journal or something then bam! It's my project. It's personal, kinda creative, so I figure it'll work just fine.

I don't plan on changing the world or raising money for a charity but I plan on changing my life. I plan on getting healther over the summer. I'm not a huge fan of working out without a purpose; Like running without a destination or working out when there's no sport to condition for. So I'm gonna do just that for the summer. I'll be at the gym for at least an hour every day and for days when I'm out of town or on vacation I'll go running. I don't eat terribly, but I could definately eat better. So I'll change my diet, too. The fact that this is a grade is going to push me even more, so I'm thinking making this my project is a good idea.

I'll be writing irregular entries in a journal documenting how I'm feeling physically, emotionally and what I did that day pertaining to my project and all that junk. I might have a weight table in there. I haven't decided yet. I'm just gonna go with the flow and change/add things as need be. It's not the most exciting thing, but it's beneficial and important to me, so lets hope it works out, right? (:

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Don't feel distressed because you are not trying to save the world. Once you start dropping fat (not that you have much) and gaining muscle, others will follow in your tracks. Have you ever seen the biggest loser? All the participants on that show end up going out into the world and teaching others to be fit, most of them open gyms and become trainers themselves. Even while on the show, they inspire millions. I just got back from a camp with my church, the theme this year was all about being a coach to others. So keep it up, because once you make the change, others will want to follow you, and you have all the means necessary to make a great coach!

    ReplyDelete