Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Self-Improvement"

Yay! I believe I have finally decided on a project. I have been tossing back and forth with ideas ever since I was informed of this project. I came up with many different things, but was having some difficulty picking a single thing. I began calling this a "Self-Improvement Project", which helped me to make a decesion.

I was planning to do things this summer to get myself into better shape so I decided if I had an incentive of getting a good grade I would push myself to do even better. I will be starting my summer school gym class tomorrow morning at Mott which I believe will be a great start. Once gym is finished and on all days I don't have it, I will go to the Kettering gym for an hour, use the wii fit, or simply go jogging. I also will be helping myself to be healthier by eating better foods, and snacking less.

I will keep a journal of how I am feeling (physically & emotionally) and how this seems to be effecting me. I may also keep track of my weight, not sure. I will be keeping track also of what I am eating.

This task may not be something that will effect alot of people for the better, but I know it will help me. Maybe I will be able to influence others. If being healthier makes me feel better and have more energy and others can see that, then maybe they'll want to do it as well. I might not have a major impact on alot of people, but bettering my life will be a great step to take in my life.

Let's hope it goes well =]


3 comments:

  1. yay, i like this a lot G! hope all goes well, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, summer gym class buddy! :D Best of luck to ya! I know you'll do good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete