Monday, September 6, 2010

2 weeks ago

Ok so two weeks ago I went to Orchestra Camp, and I brought my laptop and two memory cards to camp right? Thinking i would have plenty of room on my 2 memory cards I probably wouldn't need to upload the photos to my laptop. I fail at that because by the second day I had to load them on to it. I took almost a thousand pictures my 5 days there. I took pictures of 12 girls sitting on an arm chair, 11 girls in a shower, and 10 girls on a bed. (We are lucky the bed and the chair came out all right). I took two videos of us trying to shove spencer through a candy door *cough* *cough* I won an award for being the paparazzi because I took pictures of everyone. My camera battery lasts forever usually but I had to charge it twice while I was there, and both times it was charging I would reach for it in my pocket. I scared the girls in my room by taking pictures in the dark with the flash. I used it every way I could. The camera hated me by the end and I am pretty sure everyone else did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment