Hey.... again haha. So I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write two blogs in a row, but here it goes. I was so excited to finish this last blog that I am still up writing. I am so close to being done that I have that feeling that you get when you are around someone you like. That is how excited I am. This may well be the best day of my young life, up to this date. Anyway, since this is my eighth post, I will be comparing AVM with my project; Bettering Myself as a Hostess.
There isn't really a simple way to connect my project to Barbara Kingsolver's project to eat all local grown foods. I suppose you could say that we are both bettering ourselves, but in different ways. I'm bettering my hostess ways and she is bettering her and her family's lifestyle. She has a far bigger concept, but both are interesting and quite similar in their own way.
I suppose you could connect my project to hers in another way. We both "study" people to learn more about our concept. I studied people to be a better hostess. I watched how they balanced thing, how they prepared things and more. She went around the country learning new thing about food making by other people, which is studying people in a way. Kingsolver's project and my project are surprisingly similar. We are both bettering ourselves in a way.
Well, that's it for me on my blogs!! Whoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment