Thursday, September 2, 2010
My Project and AVM
So this week I finished up both books and wrote the essay now all I have to do is blog. I actually was very happy with the way my essay turned out. I was fairly clueless on what to write about so I just winged it and later I read the paper we got at the beginning of summer and surprisingly found that I had written about all the right things. So that turned out well just a little short. However the reading was another thing… I have to say that animal, vegetable, miracle was not exactly my favorite thing to read. The story really just did not interest me. Vegetables are not my strong point. So how does my project connect to animal, vegetable, miracle you may ask? So my project can connect to Animal, Vegetable, Miracle because my learning how to run ten miles also taught me self reliance just like growing your own food would. Also I learned to keep on going when the going gets tough. So I have not only learned self reliance but perseverance as well. Ten miles would be far enough to get me across town. That mean I wouldn't have to depend on a car or a person to drive me. This is the same as growing your own food. You are no longer dependant on a store or other people therefore you can take care of yourself. I think this was a good and character building way to spend my summer and keep me busy. I guess the next project would to not have to use a car to go any where in Waterford or white lake. That is how my project connects to AVM. I hope that everyone had fun with this project and had a great summer and I look forward to seeing everyone at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment