Monday, September 6, 2010

Last week!

So last week was the week that I worked on my scrap book. It was also the week I read 3 books but only 1 relating to class. I was suppose to get half my scrap book done last week alone. I did not accomplish this goal I got about 7 pages done. It was more time consuming then I thought it would be. If I was to go back and change the outline for my project I probably would have did a week of taking pictures and then a week of scrapbooking them. But what is done is done, and I did not reach my goal for how much scrapbooking I wanted done. I did over exceed my goal for the pictures I took though. So mission accomplished for photos and mission failed for scrapbooking (I thought the opposite of bold would be italics). I still took photos this week so that was a bonus. I found out my puppy is a photo whore. She posed for me for like an hour, and my other dog did not like me giving the puppy attention so he tried to eat my camera. Good times. I just took one more picture of me before I go to bed, as it is the last night before school so Night everyone peace!

Ps, I named my camera squiglete ~ and the wrist strap sircle o!

No comments:

Post a Comment