Today I went through all of the blogs, yes all of them, and I realized that this is actually post number seven for me, not six! So I'm actually not as far behind as I thought. I'll just post my last blog either tomorrow or Monday, I haven't decided on which yet. But that's the one where I talk about how AMV connects to my project so I want to be completely finished with it before I post that blog.
In this post I am going to talk about how I am going to put my final project together. As you may know if you have been reading my very poorly placed blogs, I have been taking pictures of people and events that effect my summer. I am putting them all into a scrapbook for everyone to look at. Majority of the photos that I put into this scrapbook aren't going to make any sense to all of you, excluding a very small minority, so I will be writing a paragraph for each of the pages. I realized that I can not put pictures for every single day in my scrapbook because, frankly, it will get very boring. So I am only putting pictures of major events in, but you will be surprised by what I mean when I say "major events". For me, being a girl who's life consists of mainly dance, a major event can be as simple as a birthday sleep over with three other girls. But things like getting my drivers license, or my new iPhone, don't exactly fit into my list of major events. I know that may seem pretty crazy but that's how my mind works. I titled my project Appreciation, not because i wanted to learn to appreciate all the new things I received this summer, but to show how much I truly appreciate the people in my life because I feel like I take advantage of what I have.
I will continue that discussion in my last blog. :)/ Alison Mosher
No comments:
Post a Comment