Saturday, September 4, 2010

Woo! Procrastination! Pet Interviews - blog 3.

Please make note, everyone, that I do know that we have three days or so left, and I'm still confident that I can pull this off. Having just gotten the third interview with Ocean Pappas and her Akita, Jitter, finished, I'm planning on spending the larger part of today drawing the animals. I may even be able to bike on over to a friend's house and get the last interview done before dinner, which is fantastic because homework makes me hungry. (Anyone else feel that way?) Anyhow, I should be finished by Sunday night, which gives me just enough time to fill in the In Fact chart and get the essays done. Perfect. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you on Tuesday; I'm in AP LA for first hour, so it'll be bright and early. The sun will be shining, the birds will be chirping, and we'll be wondering why we got out of bed before noon.

In any case, I ought to stop yapping and post the link for you all. So, here it is:

This interview was a particularly unique one. For starters, I think the interviewer was more nervous than the interviewee. And I forgot my camera at the interview. (Whoops.) I did come back on another day, and managed to take some great pictures of Jitter right after she'd gotten a bath! Normally, she's quite shy around visitors, but I had the foresight to bring one of my most powerful motivators to the photo shoot: food. Leftover pizza crusts are a dog's Achilles heel, so the whole process went over quite smoothly once she learned that I was keeping food in my bag.

Since I'm going to be posting several times today, I'll keep from running over the required amount of words. For now. Refresh the page a few times and you might see another update! Hope everyone's further along than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment