I'm so far behind it's not even funny. I am the worst at procrastination, but it's not that I put it off, it's that I'll think about what I have to do but then something else comes up and I forget to do whatever it was I had to do. So that was what my life has been like this last half of summer, and here I am posting my last four blogs on the last four days before school starts. Good job Alison.
So, here's what I have been doing while i wasn't posting:
-DANCE. I went to Boston one week for dance. No internet allowed. I had no cell phone, no laptop, nothing. But my camera was all I needed :)
-MORE DANCE. I've had a bunch of rehearsals where we have to learn our dances for the new season.
-I've also been talking to people who I haven't talked to all summer, who I said we would hang out, but you know how that goes.
-Reading has also been a major thing lately.
-WORK. Back to school is the busy season at my mom's store, Heart and Sole Dance Apparel. So I work there all the time nowadays.
This weekend I have many things to do to prep for school. I have to finish piecing my project together, and some paper work for the books. I have to get a TB test. I suppose some supply shopping is also necessary.
I'm really excited to put my project into a scrapbook for everyone to see. My picture taking skills may not be anywhere near professional, or as good as many other students at Kettering, but I had a lot of fun with my camera. I got many weird looks, and many funny poses, and so many memories. :)
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my project, just being in my pictures was help enough. /Alison Mosher
No comments:
Post a Comment