Monday, September 6, 2010

Ashley Shuell's 8tth blog post PART 2

Well, I just finished “Animal, Vegetable, Miracle”, so this is part 2 of my 8th blog post, here I will compare my Project to the book. Usually, my summers consist of sitting around and being lazy, well not this summer, I worked on my project and my essays. My comparison is to the basic plot line, the family, only eating things they grew to stay healthier, they had to sacrifice many things like the yummy junk food and ice cream, the things they enjoyed eating but made them unhealthy. I had to stay home many times during summer to work on this project when I could have been out with my friends, but I knew in the end that it would pay off and so did the Family. They had to sacrifice a lot of money to eat this way and a lot of time out of their days to tend to the garden or to the coop, I had to spend some money but it wasn’t as much as they nearly spent. Barbara’s family had to undergo many sacrifices but they succeed in the end, this takes a lot of self motivation and determination! It’s really hard for a person to change their diet, you must resist the temptations! They had a goal in mind and it was set, I to had a goal, I think our goals were similar, it had to do with making our special person/people happy. I wanted to make my boyfriend know that I care about him and Barbara had to care for her family so that in the future they could be healthy. Barbara and I share the same love. Unlike mine, hers will be spreadin’ through America to tell everyone how important it is to eat healthy. Well that’s about it
See everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment