I think it is important for me to try and continue my project into the future, indefinitely. Being healthy and in shape is always important. I've come up with a plan that might help me get to where I want to.
Exercising-
I recently got a puppy so going out in the yard and running around with him is a great way to get moving and to tire him out ;) I really don't mind going for a jog while I'm doing it. Getting myself do it is the hard part. Also, I can go to the Kettering gym after school and work on the machines. Going for a swim after is good exercise and an awesome way to cool down. I also enjoy the "Get Up and Dance" channel in my On Demand menu for Comcast. It's fun, amusing and a good workout. So, I have lots of ideas I just need to put them in motion.
Dieting- I think if I continue what I've got going right now I'll still be making progress. Changing what I eat more would be another step forward. Making better meal choices when I go out to eat would be a big help. Also, cutting down on sugary drinks. I've stopped drinking soda already a few times before sports tryouts and there is a notable difference in how energetic I was. In my diet, I am doing alright but I can take a few steps forward to make it better.
Just Do It!- My biggest challenge to keep my get in shape project going will be my mental attitude. It is important to make myself get out and get moving. I have to keep reminding myself that it will pay off in the end, and then maybe I can follow through. I know if I put my mind to it, I can do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment