Thursday, September 2, 2010

I HATE BLOG #8

I want to run through the streets screaming obscenities. Seriously.
I am not the type to accept failure kindly. I hate failure. I despise it. And I feel I have failed :'( boohoo cry me a river yeah, I know.
It just blows that I spent all summer working on my goal and I set a specific date that I would get my full and oh, what do you know, I just happen to injure myself on that exact date while I am trying to do (surprise, surprise) my full!
I was so pissed. I did it on the trampoline in the last minute of my tumbling class, and after I did that one rep I would have probably moved to the floor to get spotted on it really quick and then do it on my own. What ended up happening was that I dove straight into the trampoline, slammed my horrible right ankle into it, and because it's a freaking trampoline it bounced up and slammed right back into it again. I already had an ankle brace on because it hurt really bad that day so it was just a big slap in the face from the universe. I am human, I cried. It was from pain, not the disappointment and anger, but that came out later too.
UGHHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGH I don't have words to summarize my project because I'm so angry that I did not complete it in the timeline I set. Thank god this is a blog, because UGHHGH wouldn't go down too well on an essay.
I'll obviously keep at my goals, but it's not a good feeling when you know you failed yourself. That sounds so depressing. I'm just stressed what with school coming up (woohoo...)

Oh well, I tried my best. I didn't make my own cheese like in the book we read, but I did get close enough to my goals that I have people believing in me that I can achieve them. That made sense in my head... it sounds freaking stupid though and I really don't want to backspace it and re-write it.

WHATEVER see y'all tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment