What a wonderful summer this has been. The best I've ever had, without a doubt. My friends and my boyfriend made it. Maybe it's bad to be so dependent on people, but I guess that's just how I am.
I am blissful. I feel like I'm living the way I always dreamed about when I was younger. Ahaha, that sounds sad. I just always wanted to be this happy, and now I finally am. I can't explain it. It's beyond nice.
I am in love. I am surrounded by people who love me. Nothing bad gets me down for long anymore. I finally have the ability to get up, brush myself off, keep smiling and start moving again. It's wonderful. I feel superhuman...
This is a dumb blog post. I guess it has to do with my project a bit... I don't know. I can't think of much else to write about. Ahaha, and I still have another post to do today. Gahhh. I am such a procrastinator.
Enjoy your last day kids. Hope you don't spend it writing like I'm going to.
No comments:
Post a Comment