Blog number seven on the way! It’s hard to imagine that our summer is already at its end. Why do they always have to go so fast? Even though I am not that excited for school to start, I am very excited that this summer homework is almost over with! I liked these books a lot better than last year’s books but still, I am not fond of the summer work. I am glad to say though, that this year’s summer homework was a good experience. The blog and twitter were a great idea. It was pretty cool being able to go through the blogs and read what other people were doing and how their projects were going. Twitter also caught me by surprise. Before making one, I thought that Twitter was the stupidest idea ever, but when I got on I would find myself just scrolling down the page reading updates or stuck on Daniel Tosh’s page reading all the funny comments people make towards him.
Now tonight is a pretty big night for the Waterford Kettering Football Team. Tonight is our first home game of the season and coach believes that Northville is the hardest team on our schedule. Last week despite losing against South Lyon East, we had a very good game. Throughout the whole game the scores seemed pretty steady and during the fourth quarter the score was 27 to 27. Unfortunately, it all came down to the last 13 seconds of the game when South Lyon kicked a field goal for the win. This week we have learned from the mistakes that we made last Friday, prepared ourselves more than ever even with less days than usual, and are ready to go out there tonight and win this game. I hope you guys all show up to route on the team, and enjoy everything else that’s going to be going on! It’s going to be one heck of a night!
P.S. I was planning to max out my bench yesterday but the weight room wasn’t open so I plan to do that tonight at home after the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment