In any case, I've finally gotten the last interview done, and not with a day to spare. No, really. It's one in the morning, on Monday, September the sixth. Procrastination is my friend, or so he's told me. Moving on, here's the link:
This time, I interviewed a family friend whose dogs I had been petsitting this weekend. It was nice, because this interview went the fastest. The pictures were taken within ten minutes, and I didn't have any trouble with the font of the post over on k9soapbox changing sizes on me. (In all of the previous interviews, parts of the post suddenly changed themselves to size 20 font. It was a pain to edit it each time, but I wanted them to look nice.) Finally, all of the interviews are online. Feel free to comment on them, if you're so bored you're staring at the class blog on the final day before school. I mean, in a few hours it'll be the dawn of the final day; in only a few hours, only twenty-four hours will remain. How will you spend them?
Hopefully not finishing up essays like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment