Ok so I’m doing another blog, number 6 to be exact. I’m still a bit behind but I’m catching up :)). Only two left after this and technically one blog and then one essay type thing. I’m excited to turn this work in, I know its not that much writing or reading especially compared to last year’s author project, but I’m sick stressing about it.
This week I started playing again for the first time in like a week and it was a bit stressful but I realized Im so much better at my alto then my Bari because I did this whole little jazz thing song and it was frickin sweet and I also learned how to growl the right way which is pretty cool, and one more thing, my mom said she would take me to go get more lessons so I can learn more techniques which is very exciting. All of this information may seem off topic with the summer project but the better I get at playing the more confidence I will have to play alone in front of people which is what I need to accomplish what I failed to do this summer.
Talking with other friends going into AP LA I know that about half have followed through with their summer goals and have seen some results and the other half have either tried and couldn’t accomplish much or just didn’t try at all. Those of us who have at least tried to accomplish something over the summer I think kind of realized it takes so much more than just an idea to do something. It takes want, and drive and motivation and a whole lot more time.
I’m just relieved that this summer is almost over so I can stop thinking about something I didn’t accomplish and I can focus on school, which is weird to say, but its true.
No comments:
Post a Comment