Friday, September 3, 2010

Number six....

Sooo this is only my sixth post, and school is starting really soon. But I've got this. At the beginning of the summer I thought I would resist procrastination.... but it always gets the best of me. I try to focus, but I'm pretty sure I have ADD. The other day I actually got distracted by some clowds going by my window while working on my chart, but it was the perfect cloud to see out of a window... if that makes any sense at all. Even as I write this blog I am meandering back to facebook, as always. Facebook makes homework very hard. Anyway, I'm done with the rambling, I shall talk about my project.
My project is basically done, I just have to write about it. My last post I talked about when I had people over and that it was so hard juggling everyone and everything. After this get together I called/texted everyone and asked them what their opinion was on my hostessing (I'm making that a word today). I also asked them to be completely honest. They all said I was great, or good, or something along those lines. A part of me wants to believe them, and a part of me is wondering if they were saying that just to be nice. But, I know that a lot of my friends are always honest with me and one another, so I decided to believe them.
Then, today a woman named Leah visited Michigian. My parents took care of her when she was eighteen and I was two when she moved to California and then Florida. I hadn't seen her since she left forteen years ago. Today she came to our house, we are in the same house we lived in before when she was with us. This probably doesn't really make sense as to why I am writing about this because it seems to not connect with my project... but think again!!! Leah brought her daughter Kennedy who is my sister's age, thirteen. We separated our selves from the parents so I made sure to take care of Hannah (my sister) and Kennedy. They both seemed to be happy people, so I think I did my job well. This whole hostess thing makes me happy.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment