Thursday, September 2, 2010
Hey, Kettering AP! Filming for my show is almost done. Now I move on to editing (uuugggghh). Sorry about not having the gnome video added to the last post. If you want to see the gnomey coolness go to http://youtube.com/user/schneiderknights. Now that the filming of the first episodes is done (remember I will keep the show going during school) I think I can tell you a little more about the plot. The werewolf in the show is played by Grace Hazlett. I play the vampire. The idea is that the vampire and werewolf fight demons and other various things that attack the town. The vampire is named Mina and the werewolf is named Artemis. The show makes fun of Buffy The Vampire Slayer a little. The two heroes are fighting demons. All of the demons are serving the demon queen, Aeron. I shouldn't tell you more. You should just watch the show and see. Filming has been really fun. We are so close to being finished. Later, after we edit, we are going to re-film scenes that went wrong. We are going to have a lot of bloopers the way things are going. There's a scene where I jump onto someone's back and we can't seem to do that scene without bursting into laughter. Anyway, I'm so close to being done and I can't wait for everyone to see the show. Just so you know, after the first episode they will be released once a week. Also, watch for bloopers which could be released at any time. I'm also going to make a sneek peek video for you guys to see. You guys will see random clips from the episodes and possibly bloopers too. I hope you guys are as excited as I am. I'll see all of you soon. Summer is almost over =(. -Sasha Berriel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment