Monday, September 6, 2010

LAST POST!!!(:

Okay, so I know I posted a blog post just a few hours ago but I have this last one left to write. So, overall I am so thankful I got to do this project. It wasn't your traditional summer reading. Like having to read a few books, and write like seven essays and do a packet. No, it actually gave us a chance to get out and do something that we normally wouldn't do, and also things we maybe would have never done. At the beginning of the summer I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. I wanted to so many things, and some things I knew would not work out. Along the way, I am glad that it worked out the way it did, I am glad that I decided to have the car wash. I am glad I got out and did something people would not expect out of me. I helped for the cause of breast cancer, met some really cool people, and also saw that I could do it. I saw that with a few months of planning I could put together something organized. Now that I did a car wash, and it was successful maybe I could do something in the future that would be even more extravagant. Eventually, I would like to put together a walk for breast cancer for teenagers or something along those lines. Us as teenagers don't get to partake in so many of those opportunities or just don't see how much we, or other people benefit from it. In conclusion to my summer project, I learned a lot and I am so thankful. Thanks for reading guys! (: See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment