Warning: If you are not a fan of just kind of random babbling, then I think I would stop reading now if i were you. That is, if there even is a "you" deciding to read this.
Anyways!
Ever since August 31st came around, I believe that I've began to slack. I don't have the motivation from recording my daily life to push me to complete the related AP assignments. Otherwise, I feel as thought I'm making reasonable progress as summer 2010 comes to a close. As for the slacking, I don't think anyone will be too disappointed of the fact that no videos are being posted today. Yahoo.
Since that's really the only thing there is to mention about the summer project, I will talk about how the reading's going. I still really like In Fact, and have procrastinated to finish it. My charts are pretty thorough, I just need to figure out a mood for some of the essays and then fill out the comparing box for most of them.
I'm steadily, and not surprisingly, slowly finishing up Animal Vegetable Miracle. I'm really not a fan of this book as are the majority of the AP students, but i guess that's besides the point. I don't have a lot to say on this subject. I'll save all of the "good" and "meaningful" discussions about this book for next blog, in which I am oh so looking forward to.
I've said it before and I'll say it again that I'm actually thankful for this project, of course as far as summer projects goes. I;ve always wanted to keep a daily video blog of what goes on in my life. I achieved it after these last two summer months. I have decided, though, I am never doing something like that again, but I am glad that I did it. It's just a complete pain in the butt and I am not for all this extra work. I think decided how to spend these last couple days of summer and school itself is overwhelming as it is. I'm usually not good with stress as most people are.
Just listen to me ramble on about nonsense! What can I say? I really do love to write. Thank goodness we dont have to write book reports. I personally think that they're useless and I'm just horrible with them. As well as taking tests on books.
Thinking back to me first blog, I remember that I mentioned that I wanted to learn how to do a front flip on the ground. I didn't even attempt it. I think my physicalness would have failed me at that point anyways so it's probably best that I just stay standing.
This blog is basically my conclusion of everything. I think that has probably been figured out at this point, but these basic words are just pouring out of me right now just because. I miss creative writing dearly. The only bad thing is that sometimes I end up with something like this, just babbling.
Official school starts in 5 days kiddies. Hop to it and get cracking.
Good luck to everyone that's hastilly finishing this project, as am I.
See you all soon and make sure to at least spend some time outside this week.
:)
P.S. Go me! I wrote 547 words. That's pretty much a record for me. Well after all this, it's now 568 words.
No comments:
Post a Comment