So a connection, jeez where to begin... The obvious thing I can connect, is that both mine and Kingsolvers project deal with making the world a better place. My project dealing more with energy and trying to conserve while Kingsolvers idea is more of trying to go healthy which in turn helps the world.
Another thing I can think of is that in both of our cases there was a struggle to keep going. Eventually, there comes a time when the eagerness to succeed and do something utterly amazing, wears off. At this point your at a stand still and the one thing to focus on is the end date. Doing this project helped me realize that you should never look toward the end but rather the great things that are happening now, in the present. Do this and you will always see the good happening instead of dreading how much you will have to do tomorrow, I wish I thought of this while I was still doing my project!
Lastly, well for now I think that basicly covers it. I am currently picking my brain trying, with no outcome, to discuss something sophisticated with you fellow blog readers. Oh well I'll just babble than!?!
Well on a completely separate note, my project was unlike Kingsolvers in the way of writing. Kingsolver, I don't know how, managed to write so much and enjoy what she wrote about. I on the other hand didn't enjoy the writing nearly as much, maybe because I didn't pick a topic of interest? Which brings my to another point, Kingsolver was much more dedicated than me to what she did and made very drastic changes for the better. While I on the other hand didn't exactly have the whole family on board so instead of going full throttle I had to settle with a mediocre throttle.
No comments:
Post a Comment