Tuesday, September 7, 2010
schools starting.
I am not exactly sure how many blogs I have so I thought that I would just add an extra one. This blog will more than likely be very short even though I had to go edit all of mine because they were three hundred characters instead of three hundred words. I thought this project was really worth my while and I did learn a few things through it. As I have previously stated I have learned self reliance and perseverance. This project had its hardships but I worked through them all. The worst part about this project I thought was the in fact chart…I am probably still missing a few things. It is mostly done though. This project also made me realize that I will actually have to work to get a good grade in this class. This worries me because language arts is not exactly my favorite or best subject. I had everything except the blogs done almost a week ahead of time. So I got to relax for a little bit of my summer and spend a few days up north with some family. I hope every one had just as great a time as I did doing this project and I hope everyone had a good summer. I am actually kind of excited to see everyone at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment