Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Number 8
This is the last post I'm making its number eight and school is coming way to fast. My project is connect to the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsovler because she journals about her life and trys something new to change her life. I journal my summer experince so i can have memroies to look back on and life is moving so fast. I also started something new by writing stories that are fiction so i can change the way i write.In barbara's book she writes about her life with her family and new home. She changes her whole life by moving her family to a new house in a new city. Barbara also starts eating only foods that her family and her can grow in her garden or get from their animals. Thats how my project related to the book by barbara kingsovler. The book was good not a big fan of it. I hate that school is starting but i'm glad that i'm done with this project. I haven't finish my stories yet but i will be working on them during school. Hope it will be a great school year and hope everyone had a great summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment