Sunday, September 5, 2010

post six yeah i know i know

Hey guys,
so I have totally not had a computer in forever, but at least I am writing now. So like I said in my last post the car wash was very successful. I sent the money in a few days ago, hoping that they get it soon. The car wash was a blast though and if I could do it again I so would! Hopefully I still can help with fundraisers and stuff for the cure, just because I want to. Thank gosh for this project or I may have never actually helped. I always wanted too, but never had the ambition to really do it. I am in the process of making a slideshow of all the pictures, or at least getting them printed out so I can show you guys. I might also send some in to Susan G. Komen because they were interested in how it went. When I stop and think a lot of people donated money, and didn't even care how there car was washed. Not only women stopped for the car wash, older men stopped by and seemed as if they knew a lot of women with breast cancer. Now that the summer is almost over, I realize how much one thing can make a difference. I thought $200 dollars wouldn't do a bit of good. Truthfully, they are getting money from all over the world to help though. Bake Sales, to Car washes from selling t-shirts, and simply getting support. Breast Cancer effects us, our loved one, and people that we don't even know. I learned you don't have to donate tons of money to help, but the littlest bit makes a difference. One more dollar going toward finding the cure. I will have two more blog posts coming tonight at tomorrow. I know! LAST MINUTEEEEEEE.Well bye guys thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment