My last blog this summer!! (: It really wasn’t that bad after all, just trying to keep up with things is a little tough especially since there were so many distractions around me all of the time. Well I just finished my essay, now all I have to do is read two more short stories, fill in my chart, tweet one more time and then I’ll be done. It’s still somewhat a lot of work :/ but I’m going determined to get it done by tonight so I have tomorrow to do whatever.
So I started thinking about how my project connects with Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and I found a few different things that can tie the two together.
In the book Kingsolver is doing something that she loves dearly. She wouldn’t ever give it up even if she absolutely had to. Farming is her passion and it makes her extremely happy. That’s exactly how dance and softball are for me. I couldn’t ever give up doing what I do. I love every part of it too much. Every time Kingsolver would buy new seeds to plant or new chickens or animals she would get so excited because that’s what she looks forward too. That’s her hobby, working on the farm and all the responsibilities that come with it. Again I am the exact same way. Every time I learn a new dance or leap or improve on my fielding and batting I get really excited. I love it with all my heart, and that’s how Kingsolver was with her farm.
She also had been farming since she was a little. I started playing softball and dancing when i was four. It’s been in my life for a long time, as well as farming has been in hers for a long time.
I’ve surprisingly actually enjoyed blogging.. haha. But now I’m all done with it! Yayy!
No comments:
Post a Comment