Ok so I know we weren’t supposed to do like all the blogs in like the last week before school, but I was behind and it was only like 3 blogs so I think I’m okay this is my 7th blog and tomorrow I’m going to do the last one about the compare/ contrast.
I’m so excited that this project has come to a close and I’m sure everyone else is too. This project almost reminds me of a project most pierce kids did in the 6th grade when we made our own political type groups that supported what we believed in. It didn’t change the world and it didn’t even really go anywhere past the classroom but it was a nice thought and it made students think about things like creativity, awareness about certain subjects and ideas to help change things that needed to be fixed, and that’s like basically this project.
My goal is not even close to being reached and I’m pretty sure that’s not going to change in the next day. I wanted to earn money by playing my instrument in public places outside but that didn’t happen. I got my instrument I talked to some business owners to get the ok to play and I even practiced new songs to play, but I just couldn’t do it. Maybe it was because I was too nervous, I didn’t have time, or I wasn’t motivated at the time but things just didn’t work out. I had everything prepared but it the end all that just wasn’t enough.
Like I said in my last blog, maybe sometime in the future I’ll get the pure confidence I need to perform alone for many people, but until then, this was a fun way to see how far I would get. I enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment