Hey everyone!
Well, another week has gone by. I've decided to put 2 posts this week, and 2 more next week in order to conclude my summer project. By doing this, I feel that my posts just have more quality, and have more legitimate things to say. All in all, I won't feel like I'm forcing myself to write something. This will give me some time to look at my lifting records and charts, my diet, and weight changes, to see where I'm at.
--------------
Body Stats (Beginning/Current)
--------------
Height: 5'8/5'8 (0 inch increase)
Weight: 130/141 lbs (1 pound increase)
Body Fat Percentage: 6.4%/6.67% (No increase)
Lean Body Mass: 121.7/128 lbs ( No increase)
Well it's my seventh blog post, and my project has been pretty much completed. For these last few days I'll just be filling in my weightlifting logs and progress charts. My gains rate is started to become harder, and the speed is slowing down. I managed to gain a pound, and my bf% still really hasn't budged. These stats are pretty self-explanatory, as they aren't going to change drastically in a week.
----------------
Lifting Stats (Beginning/Current)
----------------
Barbell Bench Press: 110/147.5 (2.5 pound increase)
Barbell Parallel Squat 135/230 (0 pound increase)
Barbell Deadlift 90/230 (0 pound increase)
This week I focused on getting my bench press as high as I could before finishing off my summer project. All of my lifts really skyrocketed with all of this work, and I'm really happy with how much by bench press has risen. Increasing my bench press is really starting to get tough, and now I feel that the only real way to increase it is with time and a good diet. 147.5 is what I was able to max out with this week, and this is the weight I will be recording for my summer's end bench press weight. My Squats and Deadlifts didn't increase, simply because I didn't train with those lifts much this week. I'll be getting back into those lifts next week for sure! All in all, my bench press was a highlight this summer, and I'm certainly glad I decided to choose this project!
---------------
Diet
---------------
My diet has hovered at around 3200 calories per day all summer, and I've continued to intake about 100 oz of water per day as well. Protein numbers of course have been very high, but it's the end of summer, so why not eat a litttlee bit of junk food? After a summer of work and healthy choices, I think some good sweet foods in moderation are most certainly acceptable! :)
-------------
Overall
-------------
Throughout the project, I've gained very much knowledge on the entire topic of weightlifting. I will most certainly continue to weight lift regularly after this project, mostly because I can feel the benefit in my athletics. I've learned what to eat, how to train, how much rest to allow yourself for recovery, amino acid sequences, how to read an amino acid profile, as well as various training splits in order to achieve the best results. Although I never plan on using most of this information (because I think bodybuilder's look disgusting), it's helpful to know for basic weightlifting goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment