Monday, September 6, 2010

This is the post where I need to connect my summer project to Barbara Kinsolvers so here it goes.

Avm and my project have a few things in common and many differences. For example my project wasn't about growing food, but about taking pictures. We also have things in common though and one of those is that Kinsolver did something that she wanted, she followed her dream buy reducing her carbon footprint, and by supporting locally grown farming instead of big chain farmers from all around. She followed her dream and were very happy with the results, the same thing applies to me. I like taking pictures and it is something I am passionate about. I might not have helped the world in any drastic way like she did, but I did something that is important to me, just like Mrs. Kingsolver. This has been a really fun project and I am happy that I continued with it and made it all the way through. I think that my project will be even more satysfying when I look back at the scrapbook in 10 years and remember all the goofy pictures I took, and all the goofy things I did.

Have a nice night everyone and see ya all tomorrow~!

No comments:

Post a Comment