Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Last Guitar Post, awwwwe yeahh!
I did it! I finally did it! Yes, it always feels good to finish a project, especially if you are finishing late. The author of "Animal Vegetable Miracle" must have felt awesome if i feel this good. I'm so glad that this project helped me to actually attempt at playing guitar. I don't know if i have said it before, and if i have, i'll say it again, I have been wanting to pick guitar up for a long time. I have always loved the sound of guitars, it's even better if the sound is made by someone who knows how to play. I feel that guitar has impacted my life how living on things she grew in her own backyard affected her. She was dedicated to the lifestyle she had chosen. After i finally was sure i was changing my project to learning to play guitar, i did the same thing. I have been playing my finger tips off, just as she had worked hers. Reading that book was an inspiration to me that with enough faith, you can do anything. In the end of the book she said that she didn't want to stop living off of fruits and vegetables, with goodies being an exception. I think that i know exactly what she meant and why she meant it. Dedicating time out of my day to learn and practice how to play guitar has changed my regular schedule. I'm seriously wanting to continue this project. I wish that i would have been able to decide this in the beginning instead of having to go through the whole confusion with my mom's back problems that set me off a couple of weeks. I'm very happy that i ended up making the right decision in the end. Though i had my troubles and needed some getting used to, so did the lady in the book, and look how successful she turned out :) Blog #8, thanks for this project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment