Saturday, July 24, 2010

3 down, 5 to go!

Woohoo! Blog number three! One blog closer to being done! So some of you might have noticed, if you were looking for my posts, that I haven’t had a blog post on here in a while. Approximately almost 2 weeks. But it’s okay! Last week I was out of town up north at my cabin without any computer or internet access. Living hell, right? And this week I have procrastinated my blog all the way to the last day of the week, but this doesn’t mean I haven’t been lifting! As you can imagine, I couldn’t bring my whole weight bench up north with me due to space concerns and why would I even do that lol (I am going to e-mail Mr. Wilson about lol’s). On the other hand, while I was up there I was able to find many other exercises that I could use as substitutes for my usual workout. This including push-ups and sit-ups, pull-ups on the balcony, lifting huge old dead trees for forts, and wrestling with my friend Duncan. It might not sound like much, but it acted as a good workout instead of doing nothing at all. I would have blogged about this when I got home from my cabin but it was late Saturday night and I didn’t feel like writing a 300+ blog. This week was back to my old routine. I went in to lift at Kettering on Monday and Wednesday and accidently slept in on Friday, but I still lifted at home. I always feel like I’m getting lazier and lazier because I have to force myself to lift and I have to drag myself out of bed but I know I have to do it so I’m keeping to it! Today I was planning on “maxing out” which is trying to see how much I can lift rather than a workout, but I didn’t have anybody to spot me so next week will be the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment