Thursday, July 1, 2010
How bout that ride in?
I am so sorry this is late. I debated right up until this moment what I am going to do for my project and I have finally come to the conclusion that I am going to work on a photo journal of my summer. This is just fancy talk, saying that I am going to take hundreds of pictures over the summer. These pictures will include inspiring ones that have touched me, or random ones that I take with my friends. They will show me where I like to spend my time and who with. At the end of august I am going to take all the pictures and sort them out and look for information on myself that I did not know before, such as how I tilt my head to the side when I am taking a picture of myself. After looking at hopefully hundreds and hundreds of pictures I can document my summer and show all the funniest days and the not fun ones. I hope that I can learn new techniques and new secrets about my brand new camera that I bought today! (It's water-proof! Here I come lake!) My project is very open and includes lot's of stuff. After I sort the pictures out I want to make a mini scrap-book of all my favorite pictures. I love scrap-booking but can never find the time or the right reason to do it. I have several different scrapbooks that will work for the event (summer) and I would like to get them full and out of my closet. So basically my project is going to be documenting my summer through new advances in technology (my camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment