This is getting interesting. First off, I'm a blog behind because of my trip to Orlando, so next week I'm going to post two blogs, just so you know. Then I'll be on schedule again. My summer is so packed full of things, I'm getting close to going into overload but next week it will get better. Things will start to calm down.
My summer so far since my last blog has been just as fun. I went to the John Mayer/Train concert on Wednesday, in the third row I got plenty of amazing pictures. And now John Mayer is the only music I'm playing around my room now. But I always do that when I go to concerts. I had more dance this week, but that's not a big surprise. I'm not sure what else to say. I have some more dance rehearsals this coming week, then my trip to Boston the next week, so there are plenty more photo taking opportunities soon to come. I have a few parties, movies, and other small events too. I can't believe how fast this summer is going.
I'm going to have to find a really good scrap booking store soon. All of the ones around here have either moved to a location that I am not aware of, or closed. I mean, it's not like I paid that much attention to them before this summer.
I haven't been printing off photos on the schedule I had originally planned but that's fine. I'll get them all printed out eventually.
One other thing. I'm getting so frustrated with this. I can not find time to read these books. I'm still not even half way through the first book. I think part of the reason that I'm not reading a lot is because I am not a big fan of this book. I started with In Fact, and I'm sort of regretting it now. I don't like how it's made of a bunch of unrelated stories. It bothers me. But I'm trying, let me tell you I am trying so hard.
I'm off to read now, hope everything is well with everyone else.
I had a really hard time with some of the In Fact stories too. Now I have to do the chart (pulls hair out and looks mentally ill) Ahhhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree. I'm not particularly a fan of In Fact.
ReplyDelete